With Microsoft Teams and modern SharePoint team sites being created at a record pace, how do you keep all of that content secured, protected, and retained? Join Microsoft MVP Joanne Klein for our upcoming webinar, and learn how Office 365 features working together can help you breathe a little easier.
- The basics of Microsoft’s shared responsibility model for compliance, and what this means for IT
- Strategies to collaborate safely with external users
- Ways to prevent sensitive information from leaving your organization
- How to apply retention across Microsoft Teams and modern SharePoint team sites
- How your Teams work is discoverable in eDiscovery
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
About Joanne Klein
Joanne Klein is an Office Apps & Services MVP and Office 365 consultant for her own company, NexNovus. She spends her professional time helping organizations transition to a modern digital workplace with an eye to compliance.
Can’t make it? Register anyway; and we’ll send
you the recording.