Maximize ROI with Microsoft 365 Reporting
Introductory guide: Smarter reporting for Microsoft 365
By reporting on Microsoft 365 usage, you will get greater visibility into what’s happening in your environment, have a clearer view of any security issues, and understand what problems users are encountering with your platform.
In this guide, we’ll cover the basics of Microsoft 365 reporting: what it is, why you need it, and how ShareGate can help simplify the entire process.
What is Microsoft 365 reporting? Why should you care?
Visibility is everything, and ultimately Microsoft 365 reporting is in place to help you get greater user adoption for your environments. Which also means a higher return on investment.
Moving to the cloud can offer huge cost savings for your company, as well as improvements in employee productivity and mobility.
However, all of these benefits go out of the window if Microsoft 365 is not used correctly. This is why reporting on Microsoft 365 usage within your organization is extremely valuable.
What’s covered in the guide for Microsoft Reporting
- What is SharePoint and Teams reporting and why it’s important for your organization right now. Think ROI, boosting user adoption, visibility, and most importantly security.
- How to make the most of SharePoint and Teams reporting. Do you have an action plan? How are you going to stay on top of the amount of reporting and do a thorough analysis on a regular basis? We walk through some easy steps to keep in mind when you’re getting started.
- A top-level view of Reports available to you in Microsoft’s various admin centers across Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Teams. Stay organized and stay on top of maintaining a healthy cloud environment.
- Moving to centralized and actionable reporting. How to use ShareGate’s reporting to make the most out of Microsoft 365. Our users’ favorite reports, and our top reporting features in action.
- Real-world example of how a user streamlined SharePoint sites by 70%. Read about how SharePoint Admin Amy closed 475 sites in just 3 months.
Watch ShareGate On Air – Reporting pro tips
Watch our on-demand live event, and get pro tips on:
- How our clients use reports
- What type of reports you can find in ShareGate
- One report to rule them all: the matrix report