Jussi Roine introduces Azure for today's business
Join author Jussi Roine on a journey into the cloud with his newest book, Modern Business Powered by Microsoft Azure. See how any organization, from mom-and-pop shops to multinational corporations, can tap into the power of the cloud, and get a feel for the hands-on side of bringing your IT infrastructure to Azure.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK?
This book is perfect for:
- IT professionals looking to get familiar with Microsoft's cloud
- Corporate stakeholders in search of a straightforward intro to cloud concepts
- Admins and architects migrating on-prem workloads to the cloud
- Anyone interested in Azure's past, present and future business potential
- How the cloud is transforming the way we do business
- What Azure actually is and how businesses can leverage it for succes
- The main Azure services and how to deploy them
- How to manage infrastructure costs in the cloud
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jussi Roine is an author and public speaker with over two decades of IT experience.
Recognized as both a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and a Microsoft Regional Director, Jussi has shared his insights and expertise with countless audiences around the world. When he's not traveling the globe to talk about tech, Jussi is at home in Helsinki, Finland, where he occasionally sees a bit of sunlight.
Follow Jussi on Twitter @jussiroine