SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Make sure the right users have access to the right things.
With ShareGate Apricot's easy-to-use governance platform for Microsoft Teams, you’re sure your data stays secure. Apply custom security settings to each team and get full visibility into what's being shared externally with whom. And automate external sharing reviews so they're performed on an ongoing basis.
Or chat with us to learn how ShareGate Apricot fits your needs.
Automatically apply the right security settings
See what's been shared externally
Schedule automatic sharing link reviews
Enforce applied security settings
Easy-to-use governance tools to keep Teams content secure
Apply custom-fit security settings based on team sensitivity
Automatically apply the right security settings to ensure users only have access to things they should.
- Set custom group sensitivity labels that control each team’s privacy status, external sharing settings, and guest access permissions.
- Automatically apply the right settings to your groups from the get-go—no provisioning forms, PowerShell, or Azure AD Premium license needed.
- Leave it to our chatbot to ask team owners directly for the sensitivity level of their team. After all, they’re the ones who know best how their team is being used.
Finally get a handle on external sharing—zero effort required on your end
Quickly see who's shared what externally, with whom, and when for every single team.
- Always have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips about every file shared externally—no coding or scripting required.
- Save time by letting us do the heavy lifting for you—no need to pull manual reports anymore.
- Revoke access to sensitive files in one click, without having to join every team.
Schedule external sharing reviews for ongoing peace of mind
Automate the process of reviewing every single link that's ever been shared externally by each team.
- Schedule periodic reviews to ensure compliance and the security of your data on an ongoing basis.
- Set it and forget it. Choose a timeframe for how frequently you want link reviews to take place (for example every 180 days) and set a start date.
Get the confirmation you need from the people who know best
How sensitive is the information in the 'Contoso Project' team? Who still has access to last quarter’s budget spreadsheet? For the hard-to know questions, entrust team owners to confirm their team's sensitivity level and validate external sharing links.
Engage team owners in link reviews
Entrusted owners will receive a notification to review external links. Our simple, centralized interface lets them quickly delete any if they need to.
Know the sensitivity of each team
Ask owners to confirm the sensitivity level of their teams. That way, you can apply the right security settings and avoid having information fall into the wrong hands.
FULL ADMIN OVERSIGHt
Enforce your security settings and governance policies
Get visibility into your teams' overall security settings and ensure that your governance policies are applied and respected.
- Identify potential security flaws in your environment by reviewing sensitivity mismatches—i.e., team security settings that don't match the assigned sensitivity label.
- Easily correct sensitivity mismatches manually by overwriting a team's security settings.
- Track the status of all your external sharing reviews and follow up with owners if needed.
Make internal audits a breeze
ShareGate Apricot automatically logs every action taken by IT admins—and every action taken by team owners during a review—so you can see which group sensitivity labels have been applied as well as the results of all your external sharing reviews.
The ShareGate difference
From setting policies and automating external sharing reviews, to revoking access to sensitive files when you need to—we make Microsoft Teams governance easy.
At ShareGate, we design software with simplicity in mind—so you can get going in minutes, not weeks. No need for PowerShell, coding, or Azure AD Premium.
Get the confirmation you need from the people who have them—the owners of each team. We’ve made it easy to collaborate with your users to course-correct faster.
Set it and forget it
Automate the manual tasks involved in identifying problems, contacting the right owners, and tracking those actions—saving you time and effort.